Artist Manager,Scouting for Stars,Leading Social Media Strategist [ Twitter Trend, Hype, Campaign, blogging, Advertisement and Promo] � 08088848203 �CONTACT @Ontop9japro FOR REAL INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS

Actress Sussan Fredrick: I Offer My Virginity Free To Don Jazzy As I Celebrate My Birthday (Photostory)

 Sussan Fredrick an upcoming nollywood actress took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday, saying that although her virginity is still intact, she cannot sell it for 20 million, but that she is offering it free of charge to Donjazzy on her birthday,
She wrote;

@susanfricky

Wao! Happy Birthday to me, God's Grace keep me going, and I still keep it (Virginity) intact, even 20milion won't make it happen soon, Uncle #donjazzy my crush u can have it anytime, if that will make you marry this year. 😂




Post a Comment

Business

Recent

Comments

Facebook

Popular Posts

MKRdezign

http://go.oclaserver.com/afu.php?zoneid=1397716

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget